Frequently asked questions
- 1. How can I book a meeting room?
- 2. In which Multiburo is it possible to rent a meeting room?
- 3. Is it possible to rent a meeting room just for a day?
- 4. Do meeting rooms offer daylight?
- 5. Which meeting room layouts are possible?
- 6. Is it possible to book a creativity room for a meeting or a brainstorming session?
- 7. Is it possible to organise a training in one of Multiburo’s meeting rooms?
- 8. Is it possible to organize a meeting room through Visio conference with participants on distance?
- 9. Are meeting’s participants welcomed onsite?
- 10. How many participants can Multiburo meeting rooms welcome?
- 11. Which equipment is available in a meeting room?
- 12. Do you offer restauration services for meeting participants?
- 13. Which services are available onsite additional to a meeting room rental?
- 14. What is the price of a meeting room?
- 15. Which payment options are accepted for a meeting room rental?
- 16. I have an important meeting room and office rental volume throughout the year, can I benefit from a specific contract?
- 17. What is the cancellation policy for a meeting room?
1. How can I book a meeting room?
To rent a meeting room at Multiburo, you have two possibilities: either book your meeting room online through the website https://booking.multiburo.com/en-us/. : In just a few clicks, you can find a meeting room by typing the number of participants, dates and hours preference. The payment can be done directly online with a credit card. Or, if you prefer, you can book a meeting room directly with Multiburo’s team: just go to our website https://www.multiburo.com/en/solution/meeting-rooms to find your workspace, and contact our team directly by completing the form, or by phone at the indicated number. Need help? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions from Monday until Friday 8h30 til 5pm. For more information (France: +33 (0)1 72 92 06 60 | Belgium : +32 (0)2 403 11 09 | Suisse : +41 (0) 22 561 84 84).
2. In which Multiburo is it possible to rent a meeting room?
Multiburo offers more than 150 meeting spaces in France, Belgium and Switzerland. You have the possibility to rent an office for a day, a meeting room, a seminar room in Paris, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Toulouse, Brussels, Antwerp, Wavre and Geneva. Our meeting rooms are ideally located in the heart of great cities, stations and business areas, and are always easily accessible with public transport. Discover our meeting rooms to rent.
3. Is it possible to rent a meeting room just for a day?
Yes, if you have the possibility to rent a meeting room for a day or half a day, for a punctual need or a recurrent need if you wish to reunite regularly. You can organize an appointment, a coaching session, or a business appointment. You also have the possibility to rent a private office for a day. Find your ideal meeting room space in just a few clicks, on Multiburo’s network in France, Belgium and Switzerland!
4. Do meeting rooms offer daylight?
Multiburo’s meeting rooms offer daylight with blinds and electric light variator, so you can adapt the lightning to your needs. However, some meeting rooms do not offer daylight, but they can reproduce a similar effect using a specific technology. All our meeting rooms have been thought for your work comfort. To discover more about it, we invite you to get in contact with the dedicated Multiburo’s team.
5. Which meeting room layouts are possible?
All our meeting rooms are entirely modular so to adapt to your needs and to any type of professional event. They can be arranged in U, conference, theater and in islands. Our on-site teams are at your disposal to adapt the layout of the rooms to your professional event and can accompany you from A til Z in its organization with a smile and happy mood.
6. Is it possible to book a creativity room for a meeting or a brainstorming session?
Multiburo’s creative rooms can welcome you in one of its following workspaces: Montparnasse, Saint-Lazare, Gare de Lyon stations and Aix-en-Provence. Our creative rooms have been furnished with design and colorful furniture to boost your creativity and comfort feelings with modular and original tables, so you can arrange the room the way you like it. It is the ideal solution for your seminars, workshops, brainstorming sessions. They are all equipped with tactile interactive screens, paperboards, projection screens, microphones, and speakers. Everything for you to enjoy creative and innovative minds during meetings.
7. Is it possible to organise a training in one of Multiburo’s meeting rooms?
Yes, you have the possibility to rent a meeting room in order to animate trainings (except online trainings). Our onsite team can arrange a room’s layout the way you need it for the training, and you will have all the necessary equipment onsite at your disposal, to project your documents, organize group sessions or participative workshops, thanks to paperboards and interactive screens (available only in some specific rooms). Each participant will have a bottle of water, a pen and a notebook at its disposal.
8. Is it possible to organize a meeting room through Visio conference with participants on distance?
Audio and video equipment are available for you to organize Visio conferences and available in each Multiburo workspace. You can organize a meeting with participants on distant. You just need to get in contact with Multiburo’s team to book the necessary equipment for your meeting.
9. Are meeting’s participants welcomed onsite?
Mutliburo teams are onsite every day to welcome your participants, collaborators, candidates, or trainees. They will be welcomed in a personalized manner, following your instructions, and our team will accompany them to the meeting room. Our reception team is onsite from Monday until Friday 8h30 until 6pm and is at your disposal at the reception for any request throughout the day. Quality of service and teams’ availability is an integral part of Multiburo’s DNA.
10. How many participants can Multiburo meeting rooms welcome?
Multiburo meeting rooms capacity depend on the configuration needed and availability at the requested address. Our meeting spaces can welcome an average between 2 and 60 participants. Multiburo offer meeting rooms for 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 or 20 people for instance with a U layout. Some workspaces offer movable walls so you can merge two rooms into one. The capacity can be increased if you opt for a theater configuration. You can also book a business office for a day for 2 to 4 people, for appointments, interviews, or coaching sessions for instance. For more information about a meeting room’s capacity, we invite you to reach Multiburo’s team to the address of your choice.
11. Which equipment is available in a meeting room?
Multiburo’s meeting rooms all offer air conditioning, high debit Wi-Fi, optical fiber, screens, video projectors, Click-share technology (projection without cable) audio and video equipment for your Visio meetings with participants on distant, microphones, speakers, paperboards, and phone and also a personalized signage. Some rooms also offer interactive screens to facilitate your meetings animation. All participants have: pens, 50cl water bottles and notebooks at their disposal. To discover more, we invite you to get in contact with the onsite Mutliburo dedicated team.
12. Do you offer restauration services for meeting participants?
Multiburo can accompany you in the organization of your meeting from A to Z. So, depending on the hour and nature of your meeting, you will have the possibility to book breakfasts, pastries and/or biscuits, hot drinks, soft drinks and a large catalogue of lunch platters, or the possibility of a lunch buffet. Restauration services must be booked at the moment you confirm your meeting room. Our team won’t be able to satisfy your request if done on the day of the meeting. To discover more, we invite you to get in contact with the dedicated Multiburo workspace team.
13. Which services are available onsite additional to a meeting room rental?
Multiburo’s teams make sure that your meeting is a 100% success: welcoming of participants, signage, breakfasts, breaks, lunches, meeting preparation (document prints, photocopies, bindings…) specific room layout arrangement…. Our onsite team is at your disposal to organize your professional event the best way possible. Onsite, you can also access common spaces: reception, café central, conviviality and exchange spaces. You will also have the possibility to rent an office and access coworking spots à la carte or with a subscription.
14. What is the price of a meeting room?
Multiburo’s meeting room rental is determined depending on the space, the day or half-day, the address. Each room has its own specific price range depending on the necessary layout. The prices can vary depending on your layout, meals, equipment needs. You can consult meeting room prices online on our website https://booking.multiburo.com to find the workspace that is best convenient for you and discover meeting room rates. Otherwise you can contact a Multiburo workspace onsite team that is at your disposal to answer your question from Monday until Friday 8h30 until 17h or for more information or a quotation (France : +33 (0)1 72 92 06 60 | Belgium : +32 (0)2 403 11 09 | Switzerland : +41 (0) 22 561 84 84).
15. Which payment options are accepted for a meeting room rental?
We accept all usual and valid payment methods (credit cards or transfers). For more tranquility, it is possible to pay as soon as you confirm your booking. We also accept payment on the event’s date.
16. I have an important meeting room and office rental volume throughout the year, can I benefit from a specific contract?
Yes, it is possible to establish a specific contract based on an annual booking volume. Our dedicated team is at your disposal to study specific necessary conditions with you and to answer best to all your needs. You can contact them by email or by phone: email@example.com / France : +33 (0)1 72 92 06 60 | Belgium : +32 (0)2 403 11 09 | Switzerland : +41 (0) 22 561 84 84.
17. What is the cancellation policy for a meeting room?
In case of a partial or complete cancellation of a booking, a specific amount will be debited. The amount will depend on the cancellation date proximity with the event’s date. For a booking cancellation:
- More than 25 workdays before your booking: no fees
- Between 11 and 25 workdays prior to your booking: 60% of the quotation
- Between 0 and 10 workdays prior to your booking: 100% of the quotation