Last March 21 was the first great national day dedicated to coworking in France! All the Multiburo coworking spots in France have mobilized to make this day a time of celebration, sharing and encounters across France.
7 conferences, activities and workshops all day and buffets have marked this special day that makes the most of these new flexible working methods.
The highlight of the day? A Live TV Show which brought together actors from flexible workspaces and representatives of French companies to discuss the benefits of coworking in France facing the new challenges of mobility and virtual workers.
- François Hommeril, President of the Confédération Française des Entreprises-CGC
- Yolaine Piveteau, Multiburo Nantes Congrès Area Manager, by phone.
- Benoît Sanders, Digital Transformation Director, BOUYGUES BATIMENT Île de France
- Gérard Messanvi, General Delegate of the Club des Entreprises de Taille Intermédiaire Île de France
- Aurélie Ripoche, Director of La Fabrik, Les Essarts, Vendée, by phone.
- Facilitator: Baptiste Broughton, Directo of Néo-nomade
Many thanks to all the participants and to the speakers of the Multiburo workshops and conferences!